Tag Archives: Education Workers

AMLO Plagued by Strikes, Walkouts and Shutdowns

By THÉRÈSE MARGOLIS Halfway through his six-year term, Mexican President Andrés Manuel López Obrador (AMLO) may claim that nearly 60 percent of Mexicans still support him and his leftist Fourth Transformation (4T) administration, but it’s the remaining 40 percent he needs to worry about. Not only did his National Regeneration Movement (Morena) party  lose significant political terrain in the June

Read more